Dr. Donald Reno, Chiropractor
• Executive Director, MichiCare a subsidiary of the Michigan Association of Chiropractors, Chiropractic practice (37 years), Sterling Heights Michigan
• MichiCare (Management Service Organization), Together we’re adjusting the future of healthcare
• Hometown: Shelby Township, Michigan
• Life Chiropractic College, 1984
• Professional Goals: Develop the most productive MSO in the chiropractic profession, help chiropractic associations in creating non-dues revenue plans and participate in the professions’ national strategic plan ChiropracticFuture LLC as the Governmental Affairs Workgroup, Chairman.
• Professional Accomplishments: Leadership in the merger process that ultimately led to the formation of the MAC. Served as President of the Michigan Association of Chiropractors 2009-2010, and took part in a successful lobbying initiative that led to the ultimate passage of a modern scope of practice.
• Hobbies: Hiking, reading, and traveling
• I excel in starting and coaching existing businesses to improve performance, work team development, business coaching, and entrepreneurialism.